By using and submitting information to our Site, you are agreeing that we may collect, use and disclose the information we collect in accordance with the purposes and uses identified in this policy.
Information We Collect Online
Browsing Information; Cookies
How We Use Your Information
We use personal information collected on the Site for the following purposes:
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered (for example, to purchase a product, process a return or provide you with a gift reminder);
- to improve the content, appearance and utility of the Site;
- to understand your needs and preferences;
- to develop, market, sell or provide products and services;
- to conduct surveys, research and evaluations;
- to manage and develop our business and operations, administer accounts, and collect and process payments;
- to detect and protect us and other third parties against negligence, fraud, theft and other illegal activities;
- as permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements, process or provisions;
How We May Share Information
We may share your information collected on this Site with its subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
We also may share your information with selected third parties who provide services to us, including to process payments, provide electronic online investor information, monitor Site activity, serve Site content, help to maintain our customer database, administer emails, surveys, or contests. Such third parties may have access to, store and process your personal information to provide services on our behalf, which may occur in the United States or in countries outside of the United States. Our service providers are not authorized to use your information for any purpose other than to provide the contracted services.
We also must always reserve the right to disclose information about you as required by law, in response to legal process including law enforcement requests, and where needed to protect the safety, property, or legal rights of users of the Site, or the Company or its affiliates or third parties.
We use certain security measures to protect the personal information you submit to the Site. For example, when you provide any order information, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption tool that provides security while transmitting this information over the Internet. We also use firewall technology, password controls, and other technological and procedural safeguards in maintaining the Site. Although we have implemented the above security measures for this Site, you should be aware that 100% security is not possible.
Updating This Policy; Notices